|Current Region 51 Meeting Schedule Looking for a Meeting?
Call 24-Hour Hotline
Narcotics Anonymous meetings are a gathering of recovering addicts, who meet regularly for the purpose of recovery from the disease of addiction.
What to expect at an NA meeting:
- Although meetings may be located at a variety of publicly accessible buildings, meeting locations do not imply affiliation.
- Meetings use a variety of formats such as Participation, Speaker, Topic Discussion, Book Study, New Comer, Question and Answer, etc.
- There are no attendance monitors at meetings and we are under no surveillance at any time. Most meetings last from 1 to 1 ½ hours.
- When you arrive at your first meeting you can expect to see recovering addicts welcoming each other and socializing. It is not uncommon for new members to be warmly welcomed.
- You may see information pamphlets, books and activity flyers. Feel free to take pamphlets and flyers. Books are for sale at cost.
- The leader typically will open the meeting with a moment of silence followed by readings, and announcements. The leader will then ask if newcomers and visitors would like to introduce themselves. Participation in meetings is voluntary.
- The leader opens up the meeting for members to speak on any subject related to recovery. Members will speak, sharing their experience, strength and hope. Sharing is voluntary. We do not respond to other people’s shares (as in conversation) but from his or her own experience.
- While members are sharing we refrain from side conversations and other distracting activities that may disrupt the meeting.
- There are no fees or dues to attend a NA meeting. We are self supporting through our own contributions. You will see a basket being passed, to collect donations from members to pay rent for the meeting place, purchase literature, refreshments, etc.
As Narcotics Anonymous continues to grow as a worldwide fellowship we have found it difficult to obtain and keep suitable meeting locations. With that in mind we ask that members please:
- Be quiet when arriving and departing from meeting facilities
- Remember that others may be offended by our tone and language.
- Dispose of trash and cigarette butts appropriately.
- Current Meeting Schedule (647.8 KiB)
- H&I August 2013 Rev1 (43.8 KiB)
- H&I Jan 2012 (655.4 KiB)
- H&I March 2012 (58.9 KiB)
- H&I March 2012r4rev5 (220.5 KiB)
- H&I Nov 2012 Rev3 (411.6 KiB)
- H&I Schedule Jan 2014 (46.9 KiB)
- H&I Sept Rev3 (419.3 KiB)
- H&Ijuly 2012 (227.4 KiB)
- H&ISept2012 (2) (588.9 KiB)
- June 2013 (43.9 KiB)
- PHONELINE May 2012 Rev1 (227.3 KiB)
- Phoneline Schedule April 2013 Rev1 (387.5 KiB)
- Phoneline Schedule October 2013 (69.9 KiB)
- WEB Schedule 2014oct (145.0 KiB)
- Web Schedule May 2014 (153.8 KiB)
- WebSchedueleFeb2014 (143.7 KiB)
- WebScheduleApril2014 (157.0 KiB)
- WebScheduleAug2014 (192.1 KiB)